Friday, November 30, 2012

Peace Fest

I am looking for volunteers to help organize Peace Fest to be held June 29th, 2013. If you are interested in helping you can go to my ad on Kijiji or send an email to peacefest@sowingpeace.ca.

This could become an annual event for London, Ontario. It could also be an international event with Peace Fest being held in locations all over the world. If you want to organize a Peace Fest in your area. Let me know. I will advertize it on the Sowing Peace Web Site and mention it on my blog. Also send me reports after the event so I can let the world know what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers, comments will be held for moderation. Stop spam by never replying to it no matter how good the deal looks. You will now have to log in to leave a comment.